Recipe for tiny cakes in matcha
You want to drink matcha ? Well-known and very popular among Japanese teas, matcha is WIDTH tea having the wind in poop for these ten last years.
But did you know that it can also be used in cooking and more precisely in pastry?
And good, we introduce you today how to make mini-cakes in the matcha 🤩
Ingredients (for 12 mini cakes):
115g of flour
1/2 sachet of powder to be raised
2 whole eggs
150 g caster sugar
65 g of single cream 35% MG
45 g butter half salt
2 tea tablespoons Sakura Matcha from Vitalitea
PreparationYou have all that is needed? Supporting go! 👨🍳
- Beat eggs and sugar in a hen foot.
- Melt the butter.
- Make preheat the oven to 160 degrees. 🌡
- Put the matcha in a bowl.
- Add in the matcha every water baby to get a very thick paste. Paste takes a very dark color, you should not get worried.
- Add the single cream to the matcha (become doughy).
- Pour the cream/tea mixture into the egg/sugar mixture.
- Blend the flour and the powder to be raised.
- Pour the mixture flour / powder to raise in the mixture egg / sugar / matcha / water / cream.
- Well blend in the whip.
- Add the butter melted into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the alveoli of the mold in 3/4 of the alveolus (because it swells and not much to overflow).
- Put in the oven between 15 mins and 20 mins. It is necessary to watch cooking at the end of 15 mins. ⏱
And here is! It is ready now to be savored! Enjoy your meal 😋
In no-claims bonus, why not to add an icing on our mini-cakes? 😉To make an icing way Ferrero rock, melt 100g white chocolate with 10 g of oil.
Blend it all together.
Add little of Matcha according to color and taste which they want to have. Attention not to abuse, the chocolate risks losing of its taste. ☝️
Then, add brightness of pistachio or of almond to the chocolate-flavored mixture.
Dip the tiny cold cake into icing and put down the tiny cake on a grid up to cooling and hardening of icing.
And here is! Now you have not more than to appreciate 👍
Tell us in comment of what you thought of it!