VitaliTea Foodie: Recipe for mini matcha cakes 🤗
Mini Matcha Cake Recipe
You like to drink the matcha ? Well known and very trendy among Japanese teas, matcha is LE tea has been on the rise for the past ten years.
But did you know that it can also be used in cooking and more precisely in baking?
Well, today we present you how to make mini matcha cakes 🤩
Ingredients (for 12 mini-cakes):
115 g flour
1/2 sachet of baking powder
2 whole eggs
150 g of semolina sugar
65 g of 35% fat liquid cream
45 g half-salted butter
2 tablespoons of tea Matcha Sakura from Vitalitea
PreparationDo you have everything you need? Now go! 👨🍳
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a houndstooth.
- To melt the butter.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. 🌡
- Place the matcha in a bowl.
- Add a very small amount of water to the matcha to obtain a very thick paste. The dough takes on a very dark color, so don't worry.
- Add the liquid cream to the matcha (which has become pasty).
- Pour the cream / tea mixture into the egg / sugar mixture.
- Mix the flour and baking powder.
- Pour the flour / baking powder mixture into the egg / sugar / matcha / water / cream mixture.
- Mix well with a whisk.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the mold cells 3/4 of the way (because it swells and little overflows).
- Put in the oven between 15 mins and 20 mins. It is necessary to supervise the cooking after 15 mins. ⏱
And There you go ! It's now ready to taste! Have a good meal 😋
As a bonus, why not add a frosting to our mini-cakes? 😉To make a Ferrero rocher glaze, melt 100g of white chocolate with 10g of oil.
Add some Matcha depending on the color and taste you want. Be careful not to overdo it, the chocolate may lose its flavor. ☝️
Then add pistachio or almond pieces to the chocolate mixture.
Dip the cold mini cake in the icing and place the mini cake on a wire rack until the icing has cooled and hardened.
And There you go ! Now all you have to do is enjoy 👍
Tell us in the comments what you thought!